Monday, November 10, 2008

The latest . . .

Hello Lincoln Log Roofers?  Will you give me a good deal on a new roof, please?  Photos from my recent babysitting experience!




I actually purchased mini lincoln logs for my at-home playing.  You can never have too many toys.


      With real estate prices on the rise, you can do what I did -- build your own log cabin using mini lincoln logs!  You can never be too old to play with toys.  Speaking of toys . . . thanks for the new LCD TV, mom and dad, it fits in nicely in the new home (see progress below)

new wooden window blinds from Home Depot















living room, dining room, bedroom from top to bottom.  

What would it be if my bathtub didn't back up with water and then the bathwater leaked into my garage?  New pipes to the rescue. . . there was a nice antique pipe just removed (think it's worth anything?)



The windows got new blinds...

 

No comments: